Controlling order efficiently is a necessity for any warehouse. For this, the business needs better visibility, transparency and control over inventory, achieved through an industry-specific solution known as the warehouse management system. It helps to manage multiple warehouses in different countries/locations, transfer orders, and generate insightful reports to make the right business decisions. These systems provide visibility, agility and control so that you can succeed in the present times of cut-throat competition.
Inventory management is a critical part of the apparel industry’s success, and an effective inventory management system is essential. This is because the apparel industry is unique in several ways and requires a specific approach. The entire goal of the WMS is to ensure that materials and products are moved through warehouses most effectively and economically. It also manages various tasks, such as inventory tracking, receiving, picking, and storage. It’s a scalable solution that grows with your business, eliminating the need to change warehouse management software as your business grows.
Fully Customizable WMS To Scale Faster
The cost of retail, logistics, rental space and other factors are increasing. Therefore, it is more important to move away from inefficiencies and antiquated systems to WMS, which will help to cut costs, save time and offers various other benefits that we will discuss down below:
- Get Rid of Inventory Personnel: With the WMS, you can eliminate manual data entry and real-time access data from your inventory space. Automation is the easiest way to move forward regarding eradicating manual mistakes.
- Automatic Stock Level Updates: WMS eliminates the hassle of manually updating stock, product quantities, and other data. With WMS, the product quantities are automatically updated once the operations are performed.
- Receive Order Notifications: With WMS, you can prevent warehouse stockout situations. The WMS keeps track of every item, pushes notifications for low stock, and sometimes even automates the entire order.
- Track Your Items: WMS keeps track of all items stocked in a warehouse. Using this system, you can track records of your stocks in a warehouse and monitor them even when they are moving by tracking Serial and batch tracking number.
- Real-Time Warehouse Reports: With WMS, you get actual time reports on your items’ sales performance and purchase trends and make the right decision. You get to track every movement within the Warehouse from a single dashboard.
- Consolidate your stock: With the WMS software, you can keep track of all the items stocked at different warehouses from a single location. You can sync all the data across multiple warehouses and easily manage most of the operations.
- Customize Access- Using WMS. You can enable effective collaboration while keeping your data secure. You can enable an effective collaboration while offering customized access for each team member so they can view and change only the warehouse data they need.
- Provide Transparency: WMS ensures that all teams are on the same page. In a warehouse, various groups work in different warehouses. With WMS, other users can view real-time inventory updates using STITCH Inventory.
Are you ready to get in control of your inventory?
Stitch WMS offers real-time visibility into a company’s inventory at any place and time, regardless of whether it is in transit or at a facility. These Smart Warehouse Management solutions provide configurable supply chain processes required by companies to eliminate inefficient movement, redundant efforts and excess inventory. These solutions help you to improve operational efficiency and reduce spending on the unnecessary list, ultimately improving your profit margins.
If you look out in the market, there are many warehouse management software, but the STITCH WMS is fully customizable and easily integrated with any ERP software. It is an ideal inventory and apparel management software for apparel manufacturers. It ensures that your business keeps moving smoothly and keeps regular stock counts, so you know the raw materials you have in-house, what needs to be ordered, and how soon you’ll need them.